Chiesa di San Bernardino - Umbertide
The church of San Bernardino is situated to the right of the cloister of the church of San Francesco, in Piazza San Francesco, in the historic center of Umbertide.
Born as an oratory in 1426, the church has undergone several changes until 1768 when it was totally rebuilt. Recently the church was restored; the façade is dominated, on the side position, by a small bell tower. Inside it is kept a Cena degli Apostoli by Muzio Flori (1602) and a wooden statue of San Bernardino dating back to the XVI century.
Tastes and flavours