Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pietà- Umbertide
The church of Santa Maria della Pieta is located on the northern outskirts of Umbertide, at the neoclassical Civil Hospital.
Built in 1481, enlarged in the sixteenth century, the church has a Renaissance structure with a single nave. Above the main entrance is a lunette attributed to Giovan Battista Caporali; It was placed in the Coronation of the Virgin realized by Pinturicchio in 1502 and now preserved in the Vatican Museums in Rome.
Tastes and flavours