On the walls are frescoes of the Siena, Marche and Umbria Schools including a Crucifixion
, an Annunciation and Saints
and San Antonio Abate
Two works formerly hung over the Renaisance side altars; Raphael's Crucifixion, painted around 1503 for the Gavari family, is now in the National Gallery in London, and the Martyrdom of St. Sebastian by Luca Signorelli, painted in 1498 for the Brozzi family, is now in the Municipal Art Gallery in Città di Castello. The main altar holds the body of the Dominican tertiary Blessed Margaret (1287-1320), called the Blind Woman of Metola for the city where she was born. In the apse is the wooden choir, made up of 26 stalls with beautiful inlays, precious work by Manno of Cori. The portal, restored in 1939, is the work of the master stonemason Pietro Pazzaglia. Above the portal is a fresco by painter Aldo Riguccini of Città di Castello.