Eremo della Pasquarella
Three festivals a year are celebrated: Epiphany, the Sunday after Easter, and the last Sunday of May. Its construction dates back to the eleventh century. The name Pasquarella comes from "piccolo Pasqua" (small Easter) or First Easter (prima Pasqua) of the year, Epiphany. The legends about its origin are different: the most common one deals with the fact that some residents of Acqualoreto, found the image of the Virgin Mary, lead it in the parish church. They had to do this several times because Virgin Mary always returned on the bed of the ditch. Only in 1873 Don Giuseppe Bernardi managed to relight the devotion to Our Lady of Pasquarella. In 1880 he rebuilt the sacred building. In his book on the history of M. Virgin Pasquarella, Don Bernardi tells about a miraculous phenomenon: the sweat of the Madonna and Child. This kind of phenomenon repeated several times between 1890 and 1900 and always on Epiphany, regardless of climate, rainfall and by the audience.