Résultats sur la carte
Collegiata di Santa Maria e San Gregorio
The collegiate of St. Mary of the Assumption owes its current style and appearance to the second half of the 1600.
It represents the extension of a lower 14th century church, without the current apse and the side chapels. It has been called “Church of St. Mary of the Assumption (in heaven) until, for convenience of the population, it became the parish church in place of an earlier one, with the privilege of having an Episcopal See and a college of Canons.