Attigliano

Fountain of the Dolphins

map thumbnail


Tourist information and welcome office
Via Cassian Bon, 4 - 05100 Terni
info@iat.terni.it
The Fountain of the Dolphins and the Tritons is in the main square of the ancient village of Pitigliano and remains, with the castle, one of the main symbols of the place. It was built in 1885 and it had a dual function: to be street furniture and water supply which was guaranteed by two public sources.