Church of San Martino - Fabro

map thumbnail

Tourist information and welcome office
Piazza Duomo 24 - 05018 Orvieto
The church of San Martino, named for the Patron Saint of Knights and Travelers is situated at a beautiful panoramic position at the center of Fabro. 
It was built in the XIX century. The pleasant facade, made of brick, is crowned by a simple shaping. Two side pilasters frame the front. Inside the very simple church it’s a Latin cross with a single nave and semicircular apse. Among the furnishings there is a wooden relief carved in Val Gardena and depicting San Martino of 1930.