Ex Monastero di San Giacomo - Cerreto di Spoleto
Inside, on the left wall, is the Visitation of 1573, a painting by Camillo Angelucci from Mevale, belonging to one of the most important dynasties of painters of Valnerina; remarkable are canvases of sec. XVII depicting SS. Benedict and Scholastica, the SS. Michael, James and Philip Blacks. Three walls retain much of the fresco decoration of the century XV, damaged and restored. Among all the most remarkable, the Annunciazione fresco, Crocifissione e Santi and fragmentary figures in the upper wall. Some of them, dating around the mid-century XV, seem to be similar to the frescoes of the Church of Santa Maria Assunta in Vallo di Nera, connected to the Maestro di Eggi. On the same wall, to the right of the door leading into a small adjoining room, Christ in glory with angels bearing symbols of the passion and San Michele Arcangelo and praying figures of the XV century. In the small room on the right, frescoes from the end of the XIV century: Stories of passion; St. Catherine and holy martyr of good quality and all related to the same author. In the monastery, in a downstairs room, Giudizio Universale with Christ judge within almond; Maria, gli Apostoli on the damned and the developer, fresco of the first half of the XV century.