Church of Santa Maria dei Servi
The trefoil arches are made of brick. A bell tower, designed in the neoclassical style by architect Giovanni Santini, was added against the church in the mid-19th century.
The interior, redone in the 17th century, has stucco decorations in the Baroque style; of particular interest are the beautiful wooden choir and the large Sacristy cupboard, commissioned in 1628 from Giuseppe di Francesco Bendini of Montepulciano. On the first altar on the right, a fresco depicting Our Lady of the Star among Saints, in a Perugian setting, was brought to light by demolishing part of the Baroque stucco. Of particular scenic effect is the Baroque altar flanked by stucco statues in the style of Bernini, depicting Blessed Giacomo Villa and Blessed Matteo Lazzari.