The Castle of Lisciano Niccone
After a brief period in which it belonged to the family Casali of Cortona, in 1479 he returned under the papal government, and remained until, in 1861, it was joined to the Kingdom of Italy. It was also belonged to the Marquis of Sorbello. Today they remains a few ruins of the old castle that testifies its imposing size. Here it was located the town, before being transferred downstream. In Val di Rose, near the village of Crocicchie, it is the St. Nicholas Church which houses altarpiece of School of Raffaello, around 1515, painted by Eusebio di San Giorgio.