The church of San Martino, named for the Patron Saint of Knights and Travelers is situated at a beautiful panoramic position at the center of Fabro.
It was built in the 19th century. The pleasant facade, made of brick, is crowned by a simple pediment. Two side pilasters frame the front. The church has a very simple Latin cross interior with a single nave and semicircular apse. Among the furnishings there is a wooden relief carved in Val Gardena in 1930 and depicting San Martino.