Church of San Domenico
The church, built at the behest of the Dominican fathers, has a large one-nave structure, roof, with chorus cross. It was consecrated only in 1426.
The façade is unfinished. On the left side is the raised and square bell tower. Despite subsequent work, the portal remains an example of the technique of the local artisans of the fourteenth century
The apse shows simple and severe architectural lines, with three chapels in the crossing, under a Gothic-arched vault.