Asset-Herausgeber

Chiesa di San Francesco - Sellano

The Church of St. Francis, also known as Our Lady of the Cross, is located at the edge of the village of Sellano.

Finished in 1538, it is made of ashlar stones with an octagonal plan, a pronaos topped by a pediment and a rectangular apse.
It is similar in style to many mountain sanctuaries.
The interior of the church is divided into three aisles, with two 16th century stucco altars. The high altar shows a fresco of the 16th century depicting a Virgin with Child.
die Umgebung entdecken
Hauptattraktionen in der Nähe