Auf der Karte anzeigen
The Church of San Salvatore
In a notary deed of 1235 the Church was called Chapel S. Salvatoris. It has a rectangular plan with a belfry above the facade.
The church isn’t considered remarkable architecturally, but it has been the subject of numerous studies. Thanks to a recent restoration, a rare fourteenth-century fresco of the Umbrian school has been brought to light. The votive frescoes on the side walls, including three images depicting the Madonna del Latte, are of historic and artistic significnce.