The Sanctuary of Our Lady's Assumption into Heaven (12th century), in the Romanesque style, has a bell dating back to 1250.
It was restored in the 1980s. It contains a fresco of the painter Matteo da Gualdo, dated 1484, and another painting perhaps executed by his son Gerolamo. Other artworks are attributed to Ottaviano Nelli, a fresco painter from Gubbio. The church is also known as St. Mary of Scirca or St. Mary of Montecupo.