Currently it appears very different from the original because of the numerous interventions on the structure.
In the church there are two frescos, depicting San Biagio and the donor, and an Annunciation of the Orvieto school of the fourteenth century. There is also a beautiful marble holy water font sculpted by Rutilio Laurenzi in 1608.
The church houses a relic of Fra' Paolo da Porano, the Franciscan coat of arms of his robe, donated by the neighboring convent of San Crispino, where the Brother is buried. In the sacristy there is a processional cross of the fifteenth century.