- 2 nights in a Boutique Hotel
- accommodation in double room, breakfast included
- 1 welcome dinner (drinks not included)
- 1 entrance to the wellness center
- 1 river walking path
- 1 entrance to the Marmore Waterfall Park
- 1 boat ride on Lake Piediluco
- 1 aperitif with sunset drink
- 1 entrance to the park with adventure trail
- Transport, tips, tourist tax, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
A weekend in Valnerina, the winding valley of the Nera River surrounded by nature that hides precious villages and panoramas of extraordinary beauty.
Arrival in the village of Scheggino, accommodation at Albergo Diffuso "Torre del Nera" with SPA. Time dedicated to relaxation in the Wellness Center of the structure equipped with a multifunctional swimming pool with hydromassage areas and water games, sauna, Turkish bath, emotional showers and relaxation room. Welcome dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with the guides for a short briefing and start of the River Walking activity along the river Nera: a fun trekking path in the water that allows you to experience the river from a different angle. Afternoon in the direction of Lake Piediluco for a boat ride to discover the suggestive views. Aperitif at sunset by the lake. Return to the hotel and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Entrance to the Parco della Cascata delle Marmore to visit the paths that allow you to admire the great jump of 165 meters from different angles.
PLEASE NOTE: the order of activities may vary, River Walking is subject to the closing times of the Marmore Falls.