- 2 night stay at an Historic Country Resort
- Accommodation in a double room, breakfast included
- 1 welcome tasting dinner (water and glass of wine included)
- 1 exclusive 1 hour wellness program (Hydromassage, Sauna, Turkish Bath and Emotional Shower)
- 1 hour horseback ride with FISE guide
- 1 3 hour mountain bike ride with cycle guide - bike and helmet rental included
Transport, tourist tax, tips, extras of a personal nature and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
Three days to discover an area of extraordinary beauty, the foothills of southern Umbria surrounded by Valnerina, Tiber Valley and Umbrian Valley. A weekend full of outdoor activities, flavor and relaxation to better enjoy Umbria
Arrival in Spoleto, walk through the streets of the historic center to discover the ancient buildings, the magnificent Cathedral and the suggestive Ponti delle Torri which dominates the valley. Continue to accommodation in a period residence, located in the small village of Strettura.Welcome tasting dinner based on typical local products and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with the cycling guide and departure for a mountain bike tour in the Nera River Park, in the heart of Valnerina and in the area surrounding the Marmore Falls, one of the highest in Europe. At the end of the experience, possibility to visit the park of the waterfall, to walk the paths to admire the different angles.Return to the Country Resort. Entrance to the wellness center for a relaxing one-hour tour that includes a Turkish bath, sauna, whirlpool and emotional shower.
Breakfast at the hotel and checkout.Meeting with the equestrian guide for a horseback ride * to discover the Martani Mountains that overlook the Umbrian Valley and the lower Tiber Valley. On request possibility of typical lunch in a farmhouse.
* The duration of the horse ride can be changed on request