Church of San Domenico
The monumental church of San Domenico in Città di Castello, was begun in the 14th century and finished in 1424.
The large, severe structure is one-nave, with an open-beam roof and a cross-shaped chorus.
The façade is unfinished. On the left side is the raised and square bell tower. Despite subsequent work, the portal remains an example of the technique of the local artisans of the fourteenth century
The apse shows simple and severe architectural lines, with three chapels in the crossing, under a Gothic-arched vault.