Arrival in Valnerina, the winding gorge of the Nera river. Accommodation in a farmhouse with swimming pool, welcome dinner for the whole family and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with the cycling guide who will accompany you on a simple and fun bike tour in the nature to discover the Nera river from the village of Arrone until you reach the magnificent Marmore Falls Park along a stretch of the Via di Francesco. In the afternoon time dedicated to relax in the swimming pool Opportunity to spend the afternoon in the Adventure Park for a fun path suspended among the trees. Overnight.
Breakfast and check out.Departure for Piediluco suggestive village lying on the shores of the homonymous lake. Boat tour on the placid waters to discover the suggestive views and a curious phenomenon especially for children: the echo in the middle of the lake, from which the mountain takes its name. Possibility of lunch overlooking the lake.
- CHILD FREE: up to 12 years old, in third bed in a mono apartment with 2 paying adults
- Children 0-6 years: reduction on request
- Second Child: quotation on request
- The Bike activity is recommended for children from 7 years
- 2 nights stay in a farmhouse
- Accommodation in single apartment with 2 beds + 1 added, equipped kitchen available
- Welcome dinner with children's menu (drinks not included)
- Bike tour of about 3 hours in the Nera river park (including bike rental, helmet and cycling guide)
- Boat tour of Lake Piediluco
Transfers, tourist tax if applicable, meals not mentioned, tips and extras of a personal nature, anything not expressly indicated under "The price includes"