Two days dedicated to the discovery of Valnerina, the impervious valley of the Nera river, one of the places in Umbria where the waters and nature reign supreme!
- 1 night stay at Casa Vacanze "Residence Fiocchi"
- Accomodation in apartment, breakfast included
- 1 rafting descent at Marmore Falls
- 1 canyoning experience, equipment included
- Entrance to the Marmore Falls Park
- Medical/luggage insurance
Transport, meals not mentioned, tips, personal extras and anything not included in the program and under the heading "the price includes".
Descent of Rafting in the most impervious stretch of the river Nera, close to the Marmore Falls. Visit the park of the Marmore Falls and the paths that make them look for glimpses until you come into contact with the water jumps. Accommodation in hotel/farmhouse and overnight.
Full day dedicated to Canyoning at the Forra del Casco between high rock walls and small waterfalls surrounded by nature: one of the most beautiful and famous canyoning routes in Umbria.
N.B. The rafting descent requires the following requirements: age between 18 and 55 years, weight not exceeding 100kg, knowing how to swim, not suffering from any medical pathology.