Mummy Museum of Ferentillo
The very simple façade is characterized by a central rose window decorated with small sculptures, below which stands the white stone entrance portal, sided by two orders of lesene, showing the Coat of Arms of Lorenzo Cybo and of the Lateran Chapter at the base of the pilasters. The inner part of the church has a three-nave structure, and in the apse, which is circular and in Baroque style, two small loggias open with their Rococo wooden balustrade. A large canvas depicting the martyrdom of St Stephen, by the painter Giuseppe Rosi (1759), is at the center. Also worth noting are the fresco byPierino Cesarei, dated 1595, depicting the Nativity, and the splendid baptismal font. A tabernacle—to preserve the consecrated oils—dating from the 16th century is set on the presbytery, on the pillar to the right.