Arrival at the Cascata delle Marmore Park: fun walk along the easy paths for a trekking path to discover the great jump and suggestive views. Continue to the village of Scheggino, accommodation in a popular hotel, welcome dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with the staff for a brief explanation before starting the exciting soft rafting descent along a stretch of the Black River that flows along the homonymous valley, the Valnerina, from the Sibillini Mountains to the Tiber. Possibility of picnic lunch in a dedicated area. In the afternoon free time for relaxation or the opportunity to visit some of the most suggestive villages of Valnerina such as Ferentillo or Arrone. Overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Entrance to the eco adventure park surrounded by nature, without any environmental or acoustic impact activity. Depending on the height of the children there are various levels of acrobatic routes, pulleys, Tibetan bridges but also sports, games, climbing walls and lots of fun for a special day.Possibility of picnic. On request lunch at the restaurant inside the park.
- CHILD FREE: up to 12 years old, in third bed in room with 2 paying adults
- Children 0-5 years: reduction on request
- Second Child: quotation on request
- The Soft Rafting activity is recommended for children from 3 years
- 2 nights stay in a Boutique Hotel
- Accommodation in a deluxe triple room, breakfast included
- 1 welcome dinner (drinks not included)
- 1 descent of Soft Rafting (duration about 2 hours)
- 1 full day admission to the adventure park
- 1 Entrance to the Marmore Falls Park
Transfers, tourist tax if applicable, meals not mentioned, tips and extras of a personal nature, anything not expressly indicated under "The price includes"