- 4 nights in farmhouse/hotel/B&B in the following locations: Poreta, Trevi, Foligno, Assisi.
- Accommodation in standard double room, breakfast included
- Dinners at the hotel’s restaurants or nearby
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Transfers, gratuities, extras of a personal nature, meals not mentioned and what is not expressly indicated in the "fee includes".
- Cancellation insurance optional, quotation on request.
A long pilgrimage on foot in southern Umbria of about 60 km to follow the same roads that San Francesco traveled in the thirteenth century.
Departure from the wonderful city of Spoleto to Poreta, Franciscan place about 15 km from Spoleto. The itinerary continues for 12 km from Poreta to Trevi, a charming village surrounded by medieval walls, famous for the goodness of its DOP oil, which you can taste in one of the oil mills in the area. From here the walk, after 13 km, will reach Foligno one of the most important medieval towns of Umbria. The last stop from Foligno goes through the charming village of Spello, until you arrive, after about 20 km, in Assisi. The last part of the route, in the shade of the vegetation of Mount Subasio, is rich in places with a strong spiritual and religious significance such as the Abbey of San Benedetto and the Hermitage of the Prisons.
Upon arrival in Assisi, the city that gave birth to Saint Francis, you can visit the Sacred Wood, the basilicas and visit the places of the life of the Saint.