A wide staircase and a door surmounted by the crest of the Trinci and the old one of Bevagna (four pots of honey) leads directly to the first floor. It is formed by a ground-floor arcade of pointed arches, covered by ribbed vaults, and a large vault, built in 1560 to allow consuls to move directly into the San Silvestro church for church services. The mighty wall structure is lightened in the upper floors by a double row of mullioned windows, partly restored. Since 1886 the palace is the location of the Teatro Torti.
Fonte: Minerva Editrice