Dynamic Museum of Brick and Terracotta
The building was built in the fourteenth century by the counts of Marsciano Bulgarelli family. Currently it’s Dynamic Museum of Brick and Terracotta. Dynamic Museum of Brick and Terracotta "Enzo Briziarelli" is configured as a starting point for a tour route extended to the entire municipal area including the production sites of Compignano and San Fortunato, ancient kilns documenting the pre-industrial production of bricks, and museum antennas Compignano and Spina, exhibition centers that serve as documentation centers on local traditions. Since 2004 the rooms of the restored building Pietromarchi displaying many bricks, bricks, tiles and building materials in general, as well as decorative pottery and everyday that marked the documented production in the municipality area from Roman times to today. The exhibition also illustrates the social and demographic changes related to this activity with particular regard to the processing stages that characterized the pre-industrial production and industrial site. The museum houses permanent exhibitions such as those dedicated to the artist Marscianese Antonio Ranocchia (1915-1989) and whistles.