View on map
Former monastery of San Giacomo - Cerreto di Spoleto
The Church of San Giacomo, with the adjoining monastery, today houses the CEDRAV (Valnerina Centre for anthropological documentation). The façade, corresponding to the left wall of the nave, is adorned with an ogival portal.
Inside, on the left wall, is a Visitation of 1573, painted by Camillo Angelucci from Mevale, belonging to one of the most important dynasties of painters of Valnerina; there are remarkable canvases from the 17th c. depicting Saints Benedict and Scholastica and Saints Michael, James and Philip Neri.