- 2 nights stay at 5 * Wine Resort with SPA
- Accommodation in a Standard room, breakfast included
- 1 guided tour of the vineyards and the cellar
- 1 entrance to the Muvit and Moo
- 1 lunch in a wine shop (2 courses + 2 glasses)
- 1 dinner in the trattoria of the village (drinks not included)
- 2 entrances lasting 1 hour per day at the SPA
- 1 Bacchus bath treatment
Transportation, tourist tax if required, tips and personal extras and anything not mentioned in "The price includes"
An exclusive stay at "Le Tre Vaselle", a luxury wine resort in the heart of Umbria dedicated to wellness, the wine making tradition of Torgiano and the taste of wine.
You will enter the heart of the Rosso DOC of Torgiano, you will discover the vineyards, the phases of vinification, the charm of the barrels and barriques, the caveau, the aging cave until the tasting lunch.
You will explore the best wine museum in Europe, the MUVIT (Wine Museum) and the MOO (Oil Museum); a museum itinerary that, through ancient artifacts, tools and kits, traces, from the earliest times to the present, the cultivation and processing techniques of the two most representative products of Umbria.
You will relax with a SPA path (turkish bath, chromotherapy and aromatherapy, heated indoor pool with hydromassage and counter-current swimming, relaxation area, herbal tea corner) and a Bagno di Bacco, a warm bath in wine in an antioxidant barrique tank.
Savor the flavors of the Umbrian tradition in the restaurant of the village.