- 3 nights stay in a Country House, accommodation in room / apartment, breakfast included
- 1 welcome dinner (drinks not included)
- 2 days VESPA 125 cc rental (1 vehicle -> 2 people), delivery at the facility, helmet, briefing and map, road book, third party liability insurance, theft and fire
- 1 light lunch in Piegaro (tasting of 4 wines - cutting board and bruschetta)
- 1 winery visit with bruschetta tasting
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Transport, tourist tax if applicable, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
A two-wheeled vehicle with an all-Italian charm: the historic Vespa to discover the most authentic Umbria on a "slow" route on the border with Tuscany.
Arrival in Città della Pieve, a splendid Umbrian village on the border with Tuscany and birthplace of one of the greatest exponents of the Italian Renaissance: Pietro Vannucci known as il Perugino. Possibility to admire the works in the Basilica and in the Oratory of Santa Maria dei Bianchi which houses the Adoration of the Magi. Accommodation in a Country House in the surrounding countryside. Welcome dinner based on typical products and overnight stay.
Breakfast. Delivery of the VESPA to the hotel and short briefing. Departure for a self drive tour in the hills between Umbria and Valdichiana (about 52 km). From the streets of Città della Pieve you can reach the villages of Paciano inserted between the most beautiful villages in Italy and Panicale, an ancient circular castle perched on a hill that offers a view of Lake Trasimeno. Then you reach Piegaro, a medieval village linked to glass processing. Stop at a farm. Walk through olive groves and vineyards, visit to the cellars and the oil mill, light lunch with tasting of 4 wines paired with bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil, platter of cold cuts and cheeses. The tour continues in complete freedom through the hills overlooking the lakes between Umbria and Tuscany: Trasimeno, Lake Chiusi and Montepulciano. Return to the country house, free time for relaxation and overnight stay.
Breakfast. Departure by VESPA for the self drive tour of Lake Trasimeno (about 90 km). Arrival in Castiglione del Lago, visit of the historic center. Opportunity to visit the Palazzo dei Signori Della Corgna and the nearby Medieval Rocca del Leone, which offers a breathtaking view of the lake. Continuation of the tour towards Passignano sul Trasimeno, one of the liveliest places lying on the shores of the lake, surmounted by the medieval fortress of the Lombard period. Arrival in Magione. Visit to a winery for a tasting in combination with typical products and bruschetta with EVO oil. Return to the country house and overnight stay.
Breakfast and checkout.
N.B. The above program is indicative and can be modified according to your needs and the availability of the various activities