Two days dedicated to the discovery of Valnerina, the impervious valley of the Nera river. One of the places in Umbria where the waters and nature reign supreme!
- Overnight stay in a farmhouse or hotel
- Accomodation in standard room or apartment, breakfast inluded
- Dinner at the restaurant of the accomodation
- 1 soft rafting descent, equipment and training included
- 1 full day of canyoning, equipment included
- Entrance ticket to the Marmore Falls
- Boat tour of Piediluco Lake with aperitif
- Medical/baggage insurance
Transport, meals not mentioned, tips, personal extras and anything not included in the program and under the heading "the price includes"
Descent of soft rafting in an easily passable section of the river Nera. Visit the park of the Marmore Falls and the paths that make them look for glimpses until you come into contact with the water jumps. Accommodation in hotel / farmhouse and overnight.
Full day dedicated to Canyoning at the Forra del Casco between high rock walls and small waterfalls surrounded by nature: one of the most beautiful and famous canyoning routes in Umbria.
Morning dedicated to Lake Piediluco: boat ride and aperitif by the lake. Possibility to have lunch in a lakeside restaurant on request.