Discover the ancient rural traditions, taste the excellences and live the fun experience of "hunting" the truffle in a suggestive estate of the Umbrian valley
Arrival in the early afternoon in Trevi, accommodation in a farmhouse. Visit a traditional Umbrian farm famous for the production of wine and cheeses. Visit to the sheep farm and walk through the vineyards. Snack with tasting of different types of cheese (5-7) in combination with the 4 different wines produced. Overnight.
Breakfast at the farmhouse and departure for the Tenuta di San Pietro in Pettine. Guided tour of the Romanesque church with 14th century frescoes. Beginning of the walk in the secular woods of the estate, accompanied by expert quarrymen and dogs, to begin the experience of truffle hunting, a tradition unchanged over the centuries.
* Possibility to hunt in the mountains to discover the hooked truffle or in the valley to search for the white truffle *
At the end of the activity, a well-deserved relaxation with a truffle-based tasting lunch consisting of 2 appetizers, 1 egg with white truffle, 2 first courses with fine black, 1 second course, dessert.
- 1 night stay at Agriturismo in Trevi
- Accommodation in a double room, breakfast included
- Snack tasting with locally produced cheeses paired with 4 types of wine
- Guided tour of the San Pietro estate in Pettine
- Truffle quarry experience on the estate
- Truffle tasting lunch (wines not included)
Transport, tourist tax, tips, extras of a personal nature and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"