Two days to discover an enchanting area: the Piediluco Lake and the splendid village of Labro
- 1 night stay at "Hotel del Lago" 3*
- Accommodation in Lake View room, breakfast included
- Guided tour of the Castle of Labro
- Boat tour of Lake Piediluco
- Fish menù dinner at a lake view restaurant
- Entrance ticket to the Marmore Falls
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Transfers from/to airport or railway, meals not mentioned, city tax, tips, personal extras and everything not indicated in the list "The rate includes"
- Cancellation optional insurance, quote on request
Two days to discover the Castle of Labro, a small village on the borders of Umbria and Lazio, in a panoramic position on the hill overlooking the Lake of Piediluco. In addition to the beauty of the village and the nature that surrounds it, you will have the opportunity to reach other tourist sites of great interest such as: Leonessa, Terminillo, Carsulae, Narni and the Cascata delle Marmore.
Arrival in Labro, Walk through the streets of the historic center and entrance to the 15th century Castle, for a guided tour of the interiors and gardens that offer a wonderful view of the valley. Continue to the Piediluco Lake. Boat tour to admire the various views of the picturesque lake dominated by the ancient Rocca of Albornoz. Accommodation in the hotel, welcome dinner with lake view and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel and checkout. Entrance to the Marmore Falls Park for a trekking along the paths that allow you to admire the jumps from different angles.
ON REQUEST: overnight stay in the Castle of Labro.