- 2 nights in at Country Resort "Tenuta Pizzogallo"
- Accommodation in a self catering apartment, breakfast included
- Welcome dinner (4 courses - drinks not included)
- E-bike tour with cycle tour guide (about 4 hours - bike rental and helmet included)
- Visit of a winery with tasting of wines and typical products
- Urban trekking with private tour guide
- Entrance to the underground city of Amelia
- Medical/luggage insurance
- Transportation, tips, tourist tax if any, meals not mentioned, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
Arrival in an estate immersed in the green Umbrian countryside on the Amerine hills, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards. Free time to relax to discover the surrounding landscape. Welcome dinner based on local products.
Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with the cycling guide for an e-bike tour to discover the area. Stop in a cellar for a guided tasting of wines and typical products. Return to the farmhouse and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel and checkout. Meeting with the private guide for an urban trekking in the village of Amelia: after having walked the ancient cyclopean walls that surround the ancient historic center, you enter the basement of the ancient Roman cisterns, a work of high hydraulic technology from the 1st century BC. C.