Church of San Biagio

map thumbnail

Tourist information and welcome office
Corso Cavour 126 - 06034 Foligno
 The first testimony of the Church of San Biagio dates back to a document of 1244 in which the monks of San Benedetto del Subasio include it among their possessions.
The facade is still late Gothic and it was built with blocks of pink and white stone, arranged in alternate rows. On the main altar, to the left of the entrance, is a painting, dated sixteenth century, depicting the Trinity, with Saints Lorenzo and Benedict on the right and San Biagio and Beato Lorenzo Giustiniani on the left.