Lisciano Niccone

Church of St. Nicholas - Lisciano Niccone

map thumbnail


Bureau d’accueil touristique
Corso Cavour 5 - 06012 Città di Castello
info@iat.citta-di-castello.pg.it
The Church of St. Nicholas is located in Val di Rose, of the hamlet of Crocicchie near the town of Lisciano Niccone.
With masonry walls, plastered interior and with exposed stone externally, the church has a rectangular plan, with two side entrances that lead into the sacristy. Inside it houses an altarpiece painted around 1515 by Eusebius di Jacopo di Cristoforo, called Sangiorgio, a pupil of Raphael, depicting the Madonna and Child enthroned between St. Nicholas of Bari, St. Romuald, the Bucarello blessed and St Francesca Romana.


Cela pourrait vous intéresser