Polino

Chiesa di San Michele Arcangelo - Polino

map thumbnail


Bureau d’accueil touristique
Via Cassian Bon, 4 - 05100 Terni
info@iat.terni.it
The Church of St. Michael Archangel in Polino is the monument around which the central urban core of the village grew.
Although it dates back to the 16th century, we can find records of it at the Registry Office of the Polino Municipality that certifying its activity as parish church since 1792.
Starting in 2013 the church underwent various works of recovery and consolidation.
Today the parish belongs to the Terni Vicariate of the Spoleto-Norcia Archdiocese.