Umbertide

Chiesa di San Bernardino - Umbertide

map thumbnail


Bureau d’accueil touristique
Corso Cavour 5 - 06012 Città di Castello
info@iat.citta-di-castello.pg.it
The church of San Bernardino is situated to the right of the cloister of the church of San Francesco, in Piazza San Francesco, in the historic center of Umbertide.
Begun as an oratory in 1426, the church underwent several changes until 1768 when it was totally rebuilt. Recently the church was restored; the façade is dominated on one side, by a small bell tower.  Inside is a Cena degli Apostoli by Muzio Flori (1602) and a wooden statue of San Bernardino dating back to the 16th century.