- 1 night in a 4 * hotel
- Accommodation in a double room, breakfast included
- 1 candlelit dinner (drinks not included)
- 1 admission to the Cascata delle Marmore park
- 1 boat ride on the Piediluco Lake
- 1 entrance and guided tour to Narni Sotterranea
- 1 admission to the Germanic Museum, guided tour of the city, the Cyclopean Walls and entrance to the Roman Amelia Cisterns
- 1 lunch based on typical products (drinks not included)
- Experiences and tastings as planned
- Transportation, tourist tax, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "price includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, price on request
1st day - Thursday February 14th or friday 15th
Arrival at the Parco della Parco della Cascata delle Marmore, symbol of the eternal love of the Black Nymph for the Velino shepherd. According to legend, Nera was transformed into a river by the wrath of Juno, and to join her forever, the young Velino threw himself from the cliff. Walk through the park paths that allow you to admire the beauty of the 165-meter jump; through the "tunnel of lovers" we reach the "Balcony of the lovers", a terrace located in front of the first jump, inside the imposing jet. Continue to the city of Terni, accommodation in a 4* hotel. Walk through the streets animated by the food stands dedicated to chocolate in all its forms.Romantic candlelight dinner and overnight stay.
2nd day -Saturday February 15th or sunday 16th
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Visit of the Basilica of San Valentino, the place where the Holy Body of Bishop Martyr is kept, patron saint of lovers all over the world. Continue to the enchanting Piediluco Lake nestled among the hills. Lunch overlooking the lake to taste the local specialties. Boat ride with photo stops and end of services.