Arrival in the early afternoon at Città di Castello. Guided tour of the historic center with its historic palaces and visit to an old typography.
Dinner in a taste osteria.
Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Citerna to visit the small medieval village.
In the afternoon it is possible to arrange a strolling in Montone, a member of the Orange Flag of the Italian Touring Club, whose history is essentially linked to the figure of Andrea Fortebracci, known as Arm, a famous Captain of Ventura, who sought to reunite Central Italy.
Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast in the hotel, before returning to your destination we recommend a stop at Umbertide for a walk in the historic center and to visit one of the excellence of the territory: in a dominant position, the castle of Civitella Ranieri is a splendid example of medieval fortress.
The rate is per person and includes:
• 2 nights stay in a double room
• 1 dinner at a restaurant in Città di Castello
• 1 dinner at the hotel
• 1 lunch in a restaurant in Citerna
• Visit to the historic typography of Città di Castello
• Registration fee and insurance Covid 19 coverage
The rate does not include:
• Extra, tips and offers
• Means of transport
• Check Point where provided
• City tax introduced by the municipality of reference
• Museum entrances
• not mentioned under "the price includes"