This 7-day tour includes accommodation with half board in the various facilities (hotels or agritourisms), lunch for each stage (boxed lunch), a guided tour of Assisi and lunch in a local restaurant in Assisi on the last day before departure. Also included is the luggage transport service from one hotel to another and the transfer in the event of pilgrims' reduced physical capacity during the journey to cover the distances indicated.
30% payment for confirmation and balance 25 days prior to arrival.
If it is impossible to travel due to government restrictions caused by Covid 19, the deposit will be returned to you.
If there are other reasons for cancellation not imposed by government regulations, the deposit will be retained.
- Accommodation and overnight stay 6 nights in 3-star hotels or Agritourism with breakfast and dinner included.1 night in La Verna, 1 night in Pietralunga, 1 night in Gubbio, 1 night in Valfabbrica, 1 night near Pool, 1 night in Assisi;
- Accommodation in a double/twin room (or other type of room depending on the group);
- Accommodation of the hiking guide in single room with breakfast and dinner included;6 dinners in hotel - drinks included;6 lunch baskets for each stage;
- Lunch in a local restaurant in Assisi before departure - drinks included;
- Excursions and visits as per programme (including entrance fees to museums and other places of interest);
- Guided tour of Assisi with private tour guide;
- Trekking guide for the whole trip (in English, Italian, Spanish or other languages on request); Transfer from Pieve Santo Stefano to Pietralunga;
- Luggage transport service from one hotel to another;
- Transfer in the event of pilgrims' reduced physical capacity during the journey to cover the distances indicated;
- Travel kit, programme and itinerary of the tour;
Administration and booking fees.
- Accommodation taxes to be paid at the hotel or farmhouse, extra transfers and meals; tips, and everything not mentioned above.
Guided pilgrimage along the Via di San Francesco, discovering silence, spirituality and peace. We will walk together along the Via di San Francesco from Tuscany to Umbria, from Chiusi della Verna to Assisi, together with our expert hiking guide who will provide valuable information along the way.