Payment of 30% for confirmation, balance by 15 December.
It is also possible to pay the full amount for the package at the time of confirmation with NOBIS cancellation insurance (with surcharge).
Direct booking at the following link: https: //sorprendimiumbria.com/luci-di-capodanno-2024/
- Overnight stay 2 nights at Country Hotel selected by us;
- Accommodation in double/double, triple and quadruple room with breakfast included (single supplement € 40.00 per night);
- Bus Granturismo with accompanying driver, from 14:30 on 30 December 2023 until the return to the hotel on 1 January 2024;
- Tour guide for the group to discover Gubbio;
- Dinner on 30th December drinks included;
- Tour guide for the group to discover Montefalco and Bevagna;
- Wine cellar tour with visit and lunch-tasting on 30th December;
- 1 New Year's Eve party with music and dinner on 31 December;
- Programme of visits with itineraries and advice;
- Adults (13 - 99 years): € 428.00
- Children (2 - 12 years) in 3rd and 4th bed (- 40%): € 257.00
- Infants: (0 - 2 years): free of charge
- Single supplement € 40,00 per night
- Travel cancellation insurance (on request): € 19,00 per person
- Additional night with breakfast and dinner in a restaurant selected by us - drinks included: € 100 per person
- Additional night with breakfast and New Year's Eve lunch in a restaurant selected by us - drinks included: € 100 per person
- Tourist tax (payable locally);
- Travel cancellation insurance (on request): € 19.00 per person .
- Tips, transfers and meals not mentioned, extras in general and everything not expressly indicated under 'the price includes'.
A wonderful 3-day package to celebrate the arrival of the New Year in Umbria, offering relaxing days in the hills and far from the chaos of daily life, places of art and history in the most beautiful villages, nature, gourmet experiences, in search of the best wines, typical dishes, game, truffles, pork products; regenerating experiences to discover places of worship and peace, to rediscover yourself and to recharge your body, heart and soul. From Assisi to Gubbio with its markets and its marvellous Christmas tree, the largest in the world; from Bevagna to Montefalco to savour its excellent food and wine and Rasiglia with its streams running through the small village, at a time of year made more magical by the Christmas atmosphere and festivities for the New Year!