- 2-night stay at Relais 4 *
- Accommodation in a classic double room, including breakfast
- 1 welcome gourmet dinner (1 entree, 3 courses - drinks not included)
- Unlimited entry to the hotel's wellness center including sauna, Turkish bath and jacuzz
- Entrance to the Oratory of Santa Maria and the Civic Museum of Città della Pieve
- 1 artistic painting and fresco laboratory in Città della Pieve (duration about 5 hours) - manufactured article
- 1 entrance to the Piegaro Glass Museum and glass fusing workshop (duration about 2 hours) - manufactured article
- 1 visit to a winery and oil mill, tasting of 4 wines, cheese board, cold cuts and bruschetta
Transportation, tips, tourist tax, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "price includes"
Between Umbria and Valdichiana to discover charming villages where to live artistic experiences, enjoy good food and relax in nature.
Arrival in Panicale, one of the most beautiful towns in Italy, a natural terrace on Lake Trasimeno. The ancient castle of circular shape and perched on top of a hill, preserves remains dating back to the II millennium BC ..Walk through the winding streets of the historic center from Piazza San Michele where the Collegiate Church overlooks, to the Palazzo del Podestà. Relax time in the splendid setting of Piazza Umberto I to taste a glass of wine or a coffee. Continuation to Città della Pieve, accommodation in Relais with Wellness Center. Free time to regenerate with a sauna, turkish bath and whirlpool path.mWelcome gourmet dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit of Città della Pieve, a splendid Umbrian village on the border with Tuscany, the birthplace of one of the greatest exponents of the Italian Renaissance, Pietro Vannucci, known as Perugino. Walk through the streets of the historic center to discover the ancient palaces and churches that hide the artist's treasures. Entrance to the Oratory of Santa Maria dei Bianchi to admire the Adoration of the Magi and the Civic Museum of Santa Maria dei Servi. Lunch time in the village. In the early afternoon, meeting with the operator and the tour guide at the Rocca Perugina for a unique experience: the workshop on the fresco technique "Dipingo as the Perugino". At the end of the activity return to the Relais and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Visit to the Piegaro glass museum where you can discover the ancient art of glass making and live a direct glass-fusing experience starting with grits and murrine to create an artifact. Visit to a farm, walk through olive groves and vineyards, visit the cellars and the oil mill, taste 4 wines paired with bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil, cold cuts and cheeses.
N.B. The planned structure does not accept children under 12 years. In this case, an alternative solution will be proposed.