- 3 nights stay in Country Resort
- Accommodation in a self catering apartment
- Visit to a farm, with wine, oil and typical products tasting
- Saffron course (about 3 hours)
- Light lunch with tasting of saffron-based products
- Truffle quarry with guide (about 3 hours)
- Truffle-based tasting lunch (4 courses - water included)
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Transport, tourist tax if applicable, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "fee includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, quotation on request
Arrival in a farmhouse in Piegaro. Visit of the cellars and the oil mill with wine tasting paired with typical products. Accommodation in a Country Resort in Città della Pieve. Overnight.
Guided tour of the Saffron House and the urban Zafferaneto, located in the heart of Città della Pieve. Beginning of the course on the cultivation and the entire production process of saffron with a focus on the correct use of the spice in the kitchen. At the end of the course, light lunch with tasting of 4/5 saffron-based products.In the afternoon visit the village to discover the characteristic alleys overlooking the valley, the noble palaces such as the prestigious Palazzo della Corgna and the masterpieces kept in the churches such as the Adoration of the Magi, a masterpiece by Perugino. Return to the Country Relais and overnight stay.
Departure for a day dedicated to the discovery of the truffle. Accompanied by expert quarrymen and faithful dogs, you will walk in search of truffles and all the characteristics of the precious tuber will be explained to you. At the end of the excursion, tasting lunch based on typical products and truffles. In the afternoon, return to the Country Relais and overnight.
Check out. Free time to discover the lands of Perugino, the hills and the nearby villages such as Paciano, Panicale and Piegaro.