Umbria is not bathed by the sea but is still a region rich in water, including springs, streams and lakes. The lake district of Lake Trasimeno, the fourth largest lake in Italy by extension, is one of the most characteristic and well-known in Umbria, as well as one of the most popular with cyclists, who can decide to cycle on the plains along its banks or climb the hills. that surround it, admiring its three islands from above and, if the time is right, unforgettable sunsets.
Ancient fishing villages alternate with small beaches and tourist spots, highly suggestive panoramic points are added to the beauties of the most important villages, such as Castiglione del Lago, Passignano, Tuoro and Magione.
A soft, romantic landscape, ideal for cycling to discover its many facets. You can pedal along its banks, without effort, closely observing the fishermen and then stop for lunch in a small restaurant, overlooking the lake, to enjoy a plate of fresh fish or the typical cake al testo. Or go up the hill, reaching the medieval villages of Panicale, Paciano and Città della Pieve, to visit these enchanting towns and discover some of the most beautiful viewpoints in Umbria.
The rate starting from Euro 215,00 is per person and includes:
• 2 nights in a double room in a hotel in Passignano sul Trasimeno
• Half board treatment (drinks not included)
• 1 packed lunch
• Boat trip to Isola Maggiore with a visit to the museum circuit
• Wine tasting
• Umbria & Bike Kit
• Registration fee and insurance Covid 19 coverage
The fee does not include
- Extras and tips
- Gpx tracks or detailed road map
- Return from Castiglione del Lago to Passignano sul Trasimeno
- Luggage transport
- Bicycle rental
- Suggested experiences
- City tax where applicable
- Means of transport
- Anything not expressly indicated under "the fee includes"