Giano dell'Umbria

Town Hall - Giano dell'Umbria

map thumbnail


Tourist information and welcome office
Piazza della Libertà 7 - 06049 Spoleto
info@iat.spoleto.pg.it
The Town Hall, of medieval origin, has been remodeled several times over the centuries and it has been further renovated recently.
To the left of the entrance it preserves, walled, the coat of arms of the town dating XIV - XV century. 
In the council chamber, at the top, it runs a band decorated in 1934 by local artist Ernesto Bannella, representing all of the City castles. 
There are also preserved archaeological remains of an ancient Roman villa, found in the Toccioli area.