Collegiata church of Santa Croce
In 1788 the Collegiata Church of Santa Croce assumed the title of collegiate and parish church: in 1962 the seat of the parish was transferred to the church of San Michele Arcangelo.
The building has a facade covered in two colors stone characteristic of Mount Subasio, gabled roof, central rose window and central portal with painted lunette by Domenico Bruschi (St. Helena between San Sebastiano and St. Michael, 1886). The church has a nave, holding many works including the Altarpiece of Sant'Angelo (1499), by Nicholas Pupil .; Madonna and Child with Angels (early sixteenth century) of Umbria and Tuscany area; Madonna and Child with St. Luke the Evangelist (1510) Tiberius of Assisi; Miracles of St. Anthony Abbot (XVII century) Caesar Sermei.
Domenico Bruschi was responsable for the decoration of the nave, the side chapels, the chancel and apse, executed in 1886; the stained glass windows (1903, 1923) are the work of the family Moretti-Caselli from Perugia.
Between 1835 and 1839 the bell tower, which rises to the right of the church, was erected by architect Dominic Antonelli; this tower is not very high as its original height was later reduced by a third. Infact it was damaged by the earthquake that struck Bastia in 1854. It preserves 5 bells electrified in momentum, fused by Sini foundry of Acquapendente ( VT) in 1847.
The mizzen bell, that is the second largest bell, was later recast from the foundry De Poli Vittorio Veneto (TV) in 1935; later even the smallest bell suffered a recast in 2004, by the foundry sheds of Castelnovo ne 'Monti (RE). They are used for the Angelus and for calling the masses of the church of San Rocco and St. Michael the Archangel parish. After the earthquake of 1997 the church had to undergo a lengthy restoration aimed at the consolidation and restoration of the building, officially opened for worship in 2012.