Church of San Domenico
The façade is unfinished. On the left side is the raised and square bell tower. Despite the wide intervention suffered, the portal testifies the technique of the art working in the city in the fourteenth century.
The apse architectural line is simple and severe, with three chapels cross surmounted by a vault Gothic arch. On the walls there are frescoes of the Siena,Marche and Umbria Schools including a "Crucifixion", an "Annunciation and Saints" and "San Antonio Abate".
The two Renaissance altars at the sides preserve the Raphael's "Crucifixion", painted around 1503 for the Gavari family, now in the National Gallery in London and the "Martyrdom of St. Sebastian" by Luca Signorelli, painted in 1498 Brozzi for the family and now in the Municipal Art Gallery tifernate. On the main altar is preserved the body of Blessed Margaret (1287-1320) Dominican tertiary, named the Blind of Metola for the city where she was born. The wooden choir, made up of 26 stalls with beautiful inlays, placed in the large apse, is a valuable artwork of Manno of Cori. The portal, restored in 1939, is the work of the stonemason master Pietro Pazzaglia. Above the portal it's a fresco by painter Aldo Riguccini of Città di Castello.