The first stop on the family itinerary will be Orvieto. Here, thanks to the Carta Unica you will have access to the city's main monuments. In particular we suggest the Pozzo di San Patrizio, a true masterpiece of Renaissance engineering. It was built in the 16th century to ensure water for the citizens at all times of the year, especially in the event of calamity or prolonged siege. You will reach the bottom of the well via a long spiral staircase of no less than 248 steps, while for the ascent you will have to use a second ramp.
Accommodation, dinner and overnight stay
After breakfast we suggest a transfer to the Marmore Falls, with free entrance to the park and free walk (note the opening times of the park and water flow depending on the month chosen for your stay)
In the afternoon, the itinerary will take the family to Lake Piediluco, the largest natural lake basin in Umbria after Lake Trasimeno.
Return to the hotel dinner and overnight stay
After breakfast, before returning to our destination, we travel in the direction of Lake Trasimeno, the largest lake in Central Italy. From Passignano sul Trasimeno we leave for a boat trip to Isola Maggiore, the only one still inhabited of the three islands that plunge into the waters of Lake Trasimeno.
The price for the entire family (consisting of 2 adults + 1 child up to the age of 10) includes
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Half board (breakfast - dinner - drinks included)
- Orvieto Carta Unica for the whole family
- entrance fees to the Marmore Waterfall Park
- Boat trip from Passignano sul Trasimeno to Isola Maggiore
- Cultural animation at Isola Maggiore
- Registration fee and insurance
The fee does not include:
- Extras, tips and offers
- Means of transport
- City tax to be paid locally (if applicable)
- Anything not expressly indicated in 'the fare includes' section