- 1 night stay at Hotel "Michelangelo Palace" 4*
- Accommodation in a Classic room, breakfast included
- 1 candlelit dinner (drinks not included)
- Entrance to the Marmore Waterfall Park
- Boat tour on the Piediluco Lake
- Helicopter tour of the Marmore Waterfall and Piediluco Lake
- Medical/baggage insurance
- Transportation, tourist tax, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "price includes"
- Optional cancellation insurance, price on request
Spend Valentine's Day in the city of love: a weekend full of emotions to share with your partner in the "Terre di San Valentino".
We have thought of an exclusive and exciting helicopter ride to fly over the city of Terni nestled between two valleys, admire the noble palaces, medieval towers, modern steel monuments and the Basilica dedicated to the patron saint of lovers from above. You will discover, from a unique view, the incredible surrounding nature that ranges from the Martani Mountains to the Valnerina with the majestic Marmore Waterfall, up to the romantic Piediluco Lake!
Not just 3 ... but 300 meters above the sky!
Arrival in Terni, visit of the Basilica of San Valentino, the place that preserves the Sacred Body of the Martyr Bishop, patron saint of lovers from all over the world.Free time for a stroll through the lively streets of the city center.Check-in at the hotel. Romantic candlelit dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Meeting with the pilots who, after a short briefing, will take you flying over the city.Upon return, aperitif at the airfield Club House. Continue to the Parco della Cascata delle Marmore, symbol of the eternal love of the Black Nymph for the shepherd Velino. According to the legend, Nera was transformed into a river by the wrath of Juno and, to join her forever, the young Velino threw himself from her cliff. The paths of the park allow you to admire all the beauty of the 165-meter jump, reaching the "Lovers' Balcony", a terrace located in front of the first jump. Continue to Piediluco Lake for a romantic boat tour to admire the lake from suggestive angles.
N.B. The above is a recommended program, which may vary according to the needs of the guests and the availability of the planned activities / experiences.