Arrival in the early afternoon in Perugia, where the family can begin the discovery of history from a particularity the Toy Museum, an exhibition space for vintage games and toys, books, comics, vintage photographic and cinematographic machinery and represents for children a playful space in which to experiment with new forms of activity.
Accommodation in the structure, dinner and overnight stay
On Saturday morning we will go to the discovery of the millenary history of the city of Perugia, from the Etruscans to the Romans, to its important medieval past. Perugia, in fact, magnificently preserves the remains of ancient civilizations within an exceptional cultural context.
Entrance to Perugia Underground.
Packed lunch with Umbria For Family lunch box
Before returning to the structure, the family after the "feast" of history will delight with another product that has made the city of Perugia famous in the world: Chocolate. Visit to the Perugina factory.
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay
After breakfast, before leaving, a visit to the Brozzetti Weaving Museum is carried out, during which the history of the Umbrian textile tradition is narrated and all stages of processing are witnessed, with practical demonstration of hand weaving on original looms of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
The rate for 2 adults + 1 child up to 10 years includes:
• 2 nights accommodation in an Umbria For Family room
• Half board treatment including drinks
• Entrance fees to the Toy Museum in Perugia
• Entrance fees to Perugia Underground
• 1 Packed Lunch Box Umbria for Family
• Visit to the Fabbrica della Perugina
• Entrance to the Brozzetti Laboratory Museum
• Covid 19 registration fee and insurance
The rate does not include:
• Extras, tips and offers
• Means of transport
• City tax to be paid on site
• Anything not expressly indicated in the item "the rate includes"